mandag 16. januar 2017

Depotting Eyeshadows

Like mentioned in the last blog post, stuff happened, and that's why this video is late. Hope you all understand, and I will do my best to make more fun videos for you soon! There will for sure be a review on GlamourDollEyes who I already have to say has AMAZING customer service! I love to support small companies, they are SO cute and really appreciate each and every one of their customers. There will also be more Monster High looks and I also want to do more hair videos - let me know if there's something you would like to see! I'm also a part of a new web series called Gothic Graveyard, please check it out here!

Eyeshadow brands depotted:

  • The Body Shop
  • MAC
  • Isadora
  • Careline
Tools:
  • Lighter
  • Tweezers
  • Knife
  • Scissors
  • Magnet sheet
  • Glue roller


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar