søndag 9. oktober 2016

Monster High - Cleo De Nile


This week we're continueing the Monster High series with an easy, beautiful look inspired by Cleo De Nile! Fits well, as I'm going to be Hatshepsut for Halloween / Samhain, and I wasn't completely sure about how I was going to do my make-up. Think I'll go for green eyeshadow, different liner and my usual black brows, but the rest I think I'll keep for my costume! What are you going to be?






Products Used:

Face

  • MAC Mineralize Satinfinish SPF 15 Foundation
  • MAC Studio Finish Concealer SPF 35
  • MAC Studio Fix Plus Foundation
  • MAC Matte Bronze Bronzing Powder
  • NARS Laguna Bronzer

Eyes

  • NYX Milk Jumbo Eye Pencil
  • MAC Violet Pigment
  • MAC My Dark Magic Mineralize Eye Shadow
  • Make Up Store Pix Eyedust
  • Avon Extra Lasting Liquid Eyeliner
  • MAC Smolder Eye Kohl
  • Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara
  • MAC Spiked Eye Brows
  • Preeti Bindi

Lips

  • MAC Beet Lip Pencil
  • MAC Diva Lipstick
  • Face Stockholm 46 Lipgloss

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar