søndag 16. oktober 2016

Jem And The Holograms Make-Up



This look was requested ages ago, but somehow I had forgotten about it and not written it down! So here it finally is. Right before I did this I wanted to do a look in pink and purple since I recently dyed my hair those colors, and I must say, this look matched my hair pretty well! It's also pretty cool in it's own girly glam shock rock aspect. I love music that often has band members in extravagant stage make-up, so I think that's pretty cool and that inspires me a lot when I go to concerts. So I hope you enjoy this!





Products Used:

Face
  • Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation
  • MAC Studio Finish Concealer
  • MAC Studio Fix Plus Powder Foundation
Eyes
  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
  • MAC Smolder Eye Kohl
  • Sugarpill Cold Chemistry Collection (Elemental Chaos)
  • Sugarpill Birthday Girl Loose Eyeshadow
  • Isadora 56 Black Patina Eye Focus
  • Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara
Lips
  • Avon Perfect Pink Ultra Moisture Rich Moisture Seduction Lipstick
  • E.L.F. Joy Hypershine Gloss

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar