søndag 2. oktober 2016

Geometry Clown Look

I see make-up as a way of expressing yourself and an art-form. Of course you can use it to make yourself pretty, but to me it's more than just that. And I'm weird, so things I come up with can be weird! That's what this look definitely is. People might think they would never do something like this, but that's usually those people who just use it to look pretty, and don't look at their face as a canvas, like I do. Just wanted to get that out there, this is not a ''beauty'' look, this is a more creative abstract look. Worst thing is, it doesn't even look that weird on me, hahah! With the way I look and act I can basically get away with anything.






Products Used:


Eyes
  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
  • MAC Modern Twist Kajal Liner in Squid
  • MAC Eyeshadow in Rule
  • MAC Eyeshadow in Parfait Amour
  • MAC Eyeshadow in Gesso
  • Careline Eyeshadow in red (depotted from a random palette)
  • Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara
Lips
  • MAC Lip Pencil in Stripdown
  • MAC Lipstick in Siss


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar