søndag 18. september 2016

My Skincare Routine Products (Anti-Age, Dry & Sensitive Skin, Atopic Eczema)

Judging by my brush cleaning video, people are more interested in looks than videos like that, so I was a little hesitant when I got the idea for this video. But when I asked on facebook, you seemed to like the idea, so here it is! The video ended up being 22 minutes long, wow. Hopefully it's interesting enough. I'll probably add time stamp links to the different sections in the video in the description on youtube.
I was planning to do a look with some new eyeshadows I had ordered, but the postal service fucked up everything. By the time I realized something was wrong, the package was already back in the US, returned without me ever being notified that it was here (it was in Norway for over 2 weeks, I had no idea). So I've been yelling at them, and now I have to wait until it arrives at the seller's to determine what happens next. It's crazy, I am so mad. Several people I've talked to has mentioned terrible experiences with ordering stuff to Norway too. NORWAY, STEP UP YOUR GAME.
Anyway, I bought 5 new Nivea products for really cheap; most of them my first anti-age products. So I wanted to share that, in addition to what else I use for my dry and sensitive skin - and why not throw in some eczema stuff in there as well.

Here's a handy list of all products mentioned:

  • Nivea Cellular Anti-Age Skin Rejuvenation - Concentrated Skin-Refining Serum
  • Nivea Q10 Plus Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizing Day Cream (SPF 15)
  • Nivea Cellular Anti-Age Night Cream
  • Nivea Q10 Plus Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream
  • Nivea Daily Essentials Refining Clear-Up Strips
  • Garnier Cleansing Milk Soft Comfort (Normal to dry skin)
  • Garnier Soothing Toner Soft Comfort (Normal to dry skin)
  • Garnier Moisture Nourish+ (Dry skin)
  • MAC Fast Response Eye Cream
  • Nivea Daily Essentials Pure Cleansing Wipes (All skin types)
  • Estée Lauder Gentle Eye Makeup Remover (All skin types)
  • Biotherm Biosource Hydra-Mineral Cleanser Toning Mousse
  • Human Nature Hydrating Creamy Wash Moisture Boost
  • Human Nature Hydrating Face Toner Moisture Boost
  • Lush Rosy Cheeks Fresh Face Mask
  • Eucerin Sensitive Skin pH5 Skin-Protection Shower Oil
  • Eucerin Sensitive Skin AQUAporin Active Refreshing Lotion
  • Eucerin Aquaphor Healing Ointment Advanced Therapy
  • Human Nature 100% Natural Body Butter (Berry Bliss)
  • Human Nature 100% Natural Healthy Lotion (Powder Love)
  • Human Nature Natural Body Wash (Sweet Orange)






Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar