søndag 4. september 2016

Monster High - Abbey Bominable




Hey! I revisit my Monster High series with Abbey Bominable, in a violet, pink and blue color explosion. I'm gonna do a few more in the series, so look out for that in the next couple of months! I have them planned, and of course will space them out with other videos in between.
Selecting the perfect shades for this look was SO hard! I went through my entire collection, and I have many pinks and purples (not so many blues though), and so many were the wrong shades, hahah. But I think I nailed the colors in the end. The overall look I felt looks terrible on me, maybe it'll look better on someone else, but I see this more of a costumy look and not something you would wear for going out. So even though I wasn't happy about how it looked on me, I hope this helps at least one of you out and was maybe even entertaining!






Products Used:

Face

  • Babyflo Talc Powder in Charming Blue
  • H&M Hello Kitty Punk Kitty palette (pale blue)
Eyes
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
  • MAC Eyeshadow in Purple Haze
  • Sugarpill Cold Chemistry palette (Elemental Chaos)
  • MAC Eyeshadow in Sushi Flower
  • H&M Hello Kitty Punk Kitty palette (pale blue and dark purple)
  • MAC Eyeshadow in Crystal Avalanche
  • MAC Eye Kohl in Smolder
  • Isadora Eye Focus in 56 Black Patina
  • Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara
  • MAC Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Bordeauxline
  • MAC Eyeshadow in Gesso
  • DUO Adhesive
  • Manic Panic Paris Paris Glam Lashes
  • MAC 7 Lash
Lips
  • Lime Crime Lipstick in Geradium
  • NYX Xtreme Lip Cream in XLC01 Dolly Girl
  • Face Stockholm Lipgloss in #1

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar