søndag 11. september 2016

From Ink To Blush - Death (Sandman)



You better enjoy this one! Painting my face white like that was the worst. But I liked the eye look! Though I would do something around those lines sometimes when I go out. So since I've been reading The Sandman by Neil Gaiman the past month or so, I figured I would end my comic book character series with the greatest one of them all; Death. I mean, can any goth girl (or guy, or whatever you are) say that she's not great? I'm pretty sure a lot of goths in the 90's copied her look (much like males would copy The Crow, though that look isn't as flattering nor cool anymore). She's a classic goth beauty, and you can do so much with her look! She looks different basically every time you see her in the comics, and I love it.
So I inspired my look off of what I've seen her wear in the comics, and I guess a little from Siouxsie Sioux as well, cause I've always in my mind pictured them as having similar make-up for some reason. And hey, they're both the biggest female goth icons! There aren't as many of those, I feel (as in, in the actual bands - there are more female goths in bands and in general NOW, but I haven't seen so many from way back when. Please enlighen me if you know of some cool ones! Yes, I know about Patricia Morrison of course.).
Anyway, without further or do, I present to you my interpretation of Death!






Products Used:

Face
  • Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
  • MAC Eyeshadow in Gesso
  • Face Stockholm Loose Powder 1
  • Babyflo Talc Powder in Charming Blue
  • MAC Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder
Eyes
  • MAC Eye Kohl in Smolder
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black Bean
  • Isadora Eye Focus in 56 Black Patina
  • Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara
Lips
  • Dragon Long Lasting Lip Gloss in 05
  • MAC Glimmerglass in Blackware

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar