tirsdag 27. september 2016

Easy Peacock-Inspired Halloween Look

First off I will add the pictures off the clothing I got from OOTD Leggings, since I mention them in the video. Use the code ''Carnivorous'' to get 3$ off your order!







Doesn't it all look great? I'm so excited about them, and will shop more from them in the future. I feel like I've been buying so much clothes lately, I feel like a normal girl, hahah!
Anyway, this week's look is really just a simple and messy one, but turned out really cool! I thought it would be great for Halloween or if you're alternative like me, maybe for a night out or something.








Products Used:

Face
  • MAC Strobe Cream
  • MAC Studio Finish Concealer
  • MAC Gesso Eyeshadow
Eyes
  • MAC Electric Eel Eyeshadow
  • MAC Wonder Woman Eye Shadow 4: Lady Justice (Insurmountable)
  • MAC Purple Haze Eyshadow
  • MAC Boot Black Liquid Eye Liner
  • MAC Instacurl Lash Mascara
Cheeks
  • E.l.f. Bliss Mineral Blush
  • MAC Silver Dusk Iridescent Powder/Loose
Lips
  • Avon Simply Pretty Pink Pastel Liquid Eyeliner
  • E.l.f. Joy Hypershine Gloss

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar