Hello! Today (well, yesterday now) I went to a job interview, and lately I've really been wanting to come back to youtube (reasons why I haven't I explain in the video), so I thought I would do a tutorial on it! This is what I wore. I like to be honest about my appearance and personality when it comes to work, and just tone it down if they feel it's too much. But I've been pretty lucky, in Norway this isn't as big of an issue as it might be in the US, for example.
For me this is very toned down, as I like to express myself with my make-up, which usually is very colorful. But I hope this still helps out some of you, and gives you any ideas for what to wear in a setting like this!
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer
- Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation
- MAC Studio Fix Plus Foundation Powder
- MAC Blot Powder Pressed
- Oriflame Blush in Fresh Pink
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Too Faced Peanut Butter & Jelly Palette (Extra Creamy)
- Too Faced Chocolate Bonbons Palette (Cashew Chew, Almond Truffle, Mocha, Sprinkles and Divinity)
- MAC Eye Kohl in Smolder
- Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara
- Isadora eyeshadow in black
- Kat Von D Painted Love Lipstick in Ritual