torsdag 18. august 2016

Job Interview Look Using Too Faced

Hello! Today (well, yesterday now) I went to a job interview, and lately I've really been wanting to come back to youtube (reasons why I haven't I explain in the video), so I thought I would do a tutorial on it! This is what I wore. I like to be honest about my appearance and personality when it comes to work, and just tone it down if they feel it's too much. But I've been pretty lucky, in Norway this isn't as big of an issue as it might be in the US, for example.
For me this is very toned down, as I like to express myself with my make-up, which usually is very colorful. But I hope this still helps out some of you, and gives you any ideas for what to wear in a setting like this!



Products Used:

Face
  • MAC Studio Finish Concealer
  • Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation
  • MAC Studio Fix Plus Foundation Powder
  • MAC Blot Powder Pressed
  • Oriflame Blush in Fresh Pink
Eyes
  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance
  • Too Faced Peanut Butter & Jelly Palette (Extra Creamy)
  • Too Faced Chocolate Bonbons Palette (Cashew Chew, Almond Truffle, Mocha, Sprinkles and Divinity)
  • MAC Eye Kohl in Smolder
  • Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara
  • Isadora eyeshadow in black
Lips
  • Kat Von D Painted Love Lipstick in Ritual 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar