søndag 28. august 2016

How To Clean Your Make-Up Brushes And Tools (Spot, Deep And More)

Hello! I was bound to clean my brushes (I've been using a lot of colors lately, so I've run out of brushes that weren't clean), and thought I would film it and explain the whole process. I feel I don't do that much on my channel, I just take for granted that people know how to do shit (I for example have now promised my friend Julianne to include how I do my eyebrows in my videos. I know this shit cause I've been interested in make-up for years and have studied both hairdressing and make-up artistry. So please let me know if there is something I need to explain in my videos!

Anyway, in this video I show how to clean your make-up brushes and sponges, and list different products to use. One thing I didn't mention though was that some people use dish detergent for synthetic brushes, which is a thing to consider if your brushes are synthetic (mine aren't). Dish detergents are usually antibacterial, and therefore could be good for synthetic brushes. Do not use it for brushes with real hair, as it will probably make it stiff. Would you use dish detergent in your hair? Exactly. So that's how you should treat your brushes! Most people use baby shampoo and cleansing shampoos, but I just use what I have, which is usually something for dry, damaged or fine hair.



Products Used:
  • MAC Brush Cleanser
  • Bar soap
  • Human Nature shampoo
  • Hand soap

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar