søndag 21. august 2016

From Ink To Blush - Spawn




I thought I would come back to the series I do on my channel, which is Monster High and my comic book hero / villain one, this. I'm planning to do one more look in the series after this, then I think I'm going to move on to something else. I still have a few characters left that I want to do in the Monster High series though.
So this look is me channeling Spawn. He has a really cool look, so I mostly ended up just copying it. I wanted to incorporate his BADASS cape, but I felt that would ruin the rest, so oh well. Maybe I'll just get myself a cape like that, hahah.






Products Used:

Face

  • Face Stockholm Black Gel Liner
  • Isadora Eye Focus in 56 Black Patina
Eyes
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
  • MAC Eye Shadow in Gesso
  • Sephora Smoky Black N01 Palette (greys)
  • Make Up Store Eyedust in Amazon
Lips
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black Bean
 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar