torsdag 18. juni 2015

Monster High – Lagoona Blue


Oh holy fucking shit. It's been a year. I have a good excuse this time! I moved across the globe to work for Disney World. So I rarely had time off and when I did, I either explored or slept. Also I lost my camera charger - my mother sent me a new camera, but I thought it sucked, so I didn't really use it. It's fine for videos, really, now that I've used it a little more. I hope it's not supersucky!
Anyway. I'm back just like before, and I'm diving straight in to whatever I was doing. In this case, Monster High videos. I will do some other types of videos too, and when I run out of ideas I'll ask you guys on facebook. So without further or do, my take on Lagoona Blue!






Products Used:

Face
  • LUSH Charity Pot
  • MAC Studio Finish Concealer
  • L´oréal True Match Minerals Foundation
  • Make Up Store Eye Pencil in Heaven
Eyes
  • H&M Hello Kitty Aloha Lagoon (hah!) Palette (glittery turquoise)
  • H&M Hello Kitty Punk Kitty Palette (dark violet and pinky purple)
  • Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper
  • MAC Eye Kohl in Smolder
  • LUSH Eyes Right Mascara (wheatgrass, so awesome)
Lips
  • Avon Ultra Luxury Lip Liner in Rosebud
  • Revlon Crème Gloss in 025 Patent Leather Pink

2 kommentarer:

  1. Is the black spots on the skin on the face can be removed?
    Whether if too tired skin will be damaged?
    skin bleaching cream

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. If you mean comedones, they will not go away unless extracted (in Norwegian we call them skin worms, which is a good name considering if you pop them a long ''worm'' comes out). You can do it yourself, but the best is of course to go to a skin doctor.
      Skin bleaching cream is terrible for your skin - that's why it's illegal in most countries

      Slett