mandag 29. juni 2015

Bronzed Exotic Look

So I wanted to pretend it was summer here in Norway, so I wanted to do something with lots of bronzer to fake my tan, hahah. Found out that I'm already pretty tan - even though I feel pale. But ok! The eye look may be a little too dark or weird for normal people, but I like it! Green isn't used that much, so why not choose that color when you want to spice things up? But I still of course added black, cause I love black.






Products Used:

Face
  • MAC Mineralize Satinfinish SPF 15 Foundation
  • MAC Golden Bronzing Powder
  • MAC Matte Bronze Bronzing Powder
Eyes
  • MAC Carbon Eyeshadow
  • MAC Tarnish Eye Kohl
  • MAC Humid Eyeshadow
  • LUSH Wise Eyeshadow
Lips
  • MAC Mahogany Lip Pencil
  • MAC Diva Lipstick

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar