tirsdag 27. mai 2014

Monster High – Jackson Jekyll

Hi! Sorry I've been gone for a while, but lots of things are happening in my life. Florida is coming up soon, and so is Wave Gotik Treffen and my last days at Hulen (The Cave)! My apartment is almost packed up now, I just need to figure out what clothes and make-up I'mma bring to Florida - That's gonna be hard, hahah. But I made you a quick video in the Monster High installment to keep you from hating me! It's supersimple, I know, sorry, but I explain in the video why I didn't want it to be freaking yellow and black xD






Products Used:

Face
  • Nivea Daily Essentials Moisturizing Day Care
  • MAC Select Moisturecover Concealer
  • Gosh Glow Precious Powder Pearls
Eyes
  • MAC Nylon Eye Shadow
  • MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
  • MAC Stud Eye Brows
Lips
  • Kat Von D Ritual Painted Love Lipstick

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar