fredag 30. mai 2014

Look Using Detrivore

Hi again! Surprised that I'm back so soon? I felt I owed you another video this week, and I found the time and was too excited by the make-up I got from Shiro Cosmetics! Specifically Detrivore, which was recommended to me some time ago. So I bought myself some stuff, and I loved it! I love cute indie brands with fun colors. If you're geeky, I definitely recommend Shiro, they have lots of collections from geeky shows etc.!

 Other products mentioned:
  • Bog Body Eyeshadow
  • Scar Eyeshadow
  • The Fourth Be With You Eyeshadow (fullsize)





Products Used:

Face
  • MAC Select Moisturecover
  • Detrivore Apocalyptic Blush
 Eyes
  • Detrivore Asylum Eyeshadow
  • Detrivore Lab Rat Eyeshadow
  • Detrivore Apparatus Eyeshadow
  • MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Lips
  • Detrivore Chai Tea Embalming Tube

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar