fredag 9. mai 2014

From Ink To Blush - Phoenix AKA Jean Grey





This video was recorded earlier this week, and now you finally get to see it since friday is my video day. It's simple, but I show you how to amp it up! If you have glitter adhesive, that's fantastic, cause I just made a mess and had to take it off not long after.. I'm just gonna relax to The Vintage Caravan, an Icelandic band who played at Hulen yesterday, who were adorable! They're the same age as me, and I spent some time with them after the concert. Bought the vocalist a coke, bought their CD and got them to sign it, and even took pictures! They were only the warmup, but I liked them better!
Anygays, enjoy my video!






Products Used:

Face
  • Nivea Daily Essentials Moisturizing Day Care
  • Max Factor 03 Soft Copper Miracle Touch Creamy Blush
  • MAC Dark Pressed Blot Powder
Eyes
  • Estée Lauder Pure Color Eyeshadows: Sandbox, Cinnamon and Smokey
  • MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
  • MAC Stud Eye Brows
  • Romeo & Julie Gold Glitter
Lips
  • Avon Wild Berry Ultra Luxury Lip Liner
  • Avon Red Fantasy Colorbliss Lipstick

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar