fredag 28. februar 2014

From Ink To Blush - Harley Quinn


I realize when I refreshed Tumblr that I look like Captain Maggots (Maggie Lally, one of Emilie Autumn's Bloody Crumpets). But no, I'm supposed to be Harley Quinn! Another one in the superhero / comic book / batman series. I promise my next video will be something completely original and different, as you're probably sick of these series. I just needed something to motivate me, and now I have my motivation back, so expect more! Here come the pictures, and sorry for my eczema, but I really wanted to make a video, and my camera kept dying so I had to wait two Shania Twain cd's for it to charge up plus I haven't been to light treatment today.






Products Used:

Face
  • MAC Select Moisturecover
  • L´oréal True Match Minerals Foundation
Eyes
  • H&M Lustrous Life Trio
  • Careline Palette
  • MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
  • Avon Long Lash Waterproof Mascara
 Lips
  • MAC Heartless Lipstick
  • E.L.F. Black Brightening Eyeliner

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar