tirsdag 14. januar 2014

Monster High - Clawd Wolf

Sorry for not making a video last week! I'll see if I make a second video this week, but I don't think I can promise anything. So next up in the Monster High series is Draculaura's boyfriend, Clawd Wolf! Very Romeo and Juliet, eh? So this is the first boy I'm doing, and I think I want to do more. It's an excuse to do some boy-friendly and natural looks! Not too hard to accomplish. Hope you enjoy!






Products Used:

Face

  • Nivea Daily Essentials Moisturizing Day Care
  • MAC NC30 Select Moisturecover
  • Gosh Glow Precious Powder Pearls


Eyes

  • Avon Q105 Coffee Browns True Color Eyeshadow Quad
  • MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
  • Estée Lauder 02 Softsmudge Brown Artist's Eye Pencil
  • MAC Clear Brow Set


Lips

  • MAC Lip Conditioner Stick SPF 15


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar