søndag 5. januar 2014

From Ink To Blush - The Joker


I hope you enjoyed this, cause the lipstick wouldn't come off! Add me on Snapchat btw (Grimness), you'll have so much fun. So again, sorry for suddenly disappearing, but I didn't really have any inspiration for anything to do, until suddenly people exploded with ideas, which inspired this new series based on superheroes / comic characters! So I'm going to do that, in addition to juggling some Monster High in between. And maybe even some more exciting videos! Maybe I shouldn't promise anything more, hahahah. Anyways.. It's 4:30 AM, not really that tired, but made myself ready for bed anygays. Sitting here with my hair up, faint make-up stains and my AmazingPhil t-shirt while watching his videos and occasionally playing Criminal Case and refreshing Tumblr. What a life. I've been pretty bored today, so I've done lots, though not really big things. So I'm gonna let this upload, and I guess I'll then retire. Enjoy!






Products used:

Face
  • Avon Ideal Shade Pink Pearl Tinted Makeup Base
  • Babyflo Charming Blue Talc Powder

Eyes
  • Editt Cosmetics Black Eyeshadow
  • Gosh Kohl Eyeliner

Lips
  • Avon Simply Pretty Red Flush Lip Defining Pencil
  • Kredo Lux Red Lipstick

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar