fredag 15. november 2013

Monster High - Draculaura

Okay, so turned out I had plans after all! Birthday boy came over before I went to work last night, and then stayed until he went to work just now (he's a guard where I bartend)
Anygays, so Draculaura, the coolest ghoul in Monster High! She's tiny and cute with an accent, and dressed in antique clothing - and even a vegan vampire (I bet daddy D isn't too happy about that)! I actually want the doll, but they're so expensive here in Norway, lol.
So I bet since her aspect of life is pretty dark, she tries to incorporate bright, happy and cute things into everything! Maybe the cheek heart has a meaning, like Emilie Autumn's? I can relate to that, cause my interests and clothing are dark, so I match my hair and make-up to my personality! God I'm schizo.






Products Used:

Face
  • Revlon Colorstay Foundation
  • Careline Pinkish Blush
Eyes
  • H&M Hello Kitty Aloha Lagoon palette (light and dark pinks)
  • H&M Hello Kitty Punk Kitty palette (dark hot pink)
  • H&M Lustrous Life trio (gray and black)
  • Revlon Colorstay Black Brown Eyeliner
  • MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
  • Avon Extra Lasting Mascara
Lips
  • Estée Lauder Black Cherry Signature Lipstick
  • NYX Dolly Girl Xtreme Lip Cream

2 kommentarer: