mandag 25. november 2013

Look Using Urban Decay & Sugarpill

So! About time I posted a new video! Let's cross our fingers that I can do another one at the end of the week as well! Which reminds me, any ideas for the new series, go here or comment below! I'd love to hear from you. Anygays, not much to tell about this look, it looks just like all my other looks, lolol. I really need to stop buying palettes with the same types of colors - But I'm a sucker for smokey eyes in different colors! Goddamnit. Oh well, hope you enjoy!






Products Used:

Face
  • Revlon Colorstay Foundation
Eyes
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • Sugarpill Cold Chemistry palette (subterranean and elemental chaos)
  • Urban Decay Smoked palette (kinky, freestyle and evidence)
  • Sugarpill Electrocutes Hellatronic Neon pigment
  • Manic Panic Ultra Glam Black lashes
  • DUO Adhesive
Lips
  • Avon Simply Pretty Nude Lip Defining Pencil

4 kommentarer: