fredag 11. oktober 2013

Monster High – Frankie Stein



Thank you to Camilla for suggesting the theme for my first video series, which will be badass! As you can tell from the title, it'll be Monster High, which is a doll line depicting teenagers who supposedly are the children of famous monsters, which I myself think is really cool. I'm thinking of doing all of the main characters, both female and male, but not all those new ones that have come along, methinks. So I'm starting with little miss Frankie Stein! She's adorable, and I felt I suited the look I created pretty well. I hope you will enjoy it too!






Products Used:

Face
  • Revlon Colorstay Foundation
  • MAC Humid Eye Shadow
  • MAC Select Moisturecover Concealer
Eyes
  • No name brand (lilac eye shadow)
  • H&M Hello Kitty Punk Kitty palette (stars & rockettes dupe + dark violet eye shadow)
  • MAC Boot Black Liquid Eyeliner
  • MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
  • MAC Soba Eye Shadow
  • Avon Extra Lasting Mascara
 Lips
  • Avon Red Flush Lip Defining Pencil
  • Estée Lauder 36 Black Cherry Hydra Lustre Lipstick
  • MAC Clear Gloss

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar