fredag 27. september 2013

Look Using Urban Decay & Sugarpill

A quick spontaneous look that didn't turn out too bad! Using mainly the Urban Decay Smoked Palette and the Sugarpill Cold Chemistry Collection Palette - Totally unnecessary of me to own both, but I'm a sucker for dark, pigmented and shimmery colors. We do a lot of eye make-up at school nowadays, so I rarely get to play with eyeshadows on myself anymore - We were only supposed to have nails today, so I thought today would be a perfect make-up free day, and then go home and film a tutorial. But no, we got a fun challenge at the end of the day! I feel bad for the skin of everyone in my class.
So yeah, now it's the weekend for you normal people (I'm a student, I have weekend all week, lol), so here's an idea for letting yourself loose when going out!






Products Used:

Face
  • ELF Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15
  • Revlon Colorstay Foundation
Eyes
  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
  • Sugarpill Cold Chemistry Collection Palette
  • Urban Decay Perversion 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil
  • Urban Decay Smoked Palette
  • Sugarpill Angel Baby False Eyelashes
  • DUO Eyelash Adhesive
Lips
  • Gosh 0022 Lip Gloss
  

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar