lørdag 17. august 2013

MAC Indulge Collection Look

MAC's newest collection, recreated by me! I feel this was just a show-off video, since it probably won't be helpful to you in any way... But, I have a dazzling personality, don't I? (aaa) And just in case I start drifting off into student world and can't bother to do make-up in addition to school, you'll have that! Nah, my school days aren't long, so I'll probably find the time. But don't panic if I don't make a video every single friday now at the start of the school year! I'm also now going to try out brands you have recommended to me, and since I live all the way up in Norway, it can take a while to get a hold of those brands. I'll also try to do hauls and reviews as well, and not just looks (plus it's probably easier for me).






Products Used:

Face
  • Avon Almond Concealer Stick
  • Max Factor 03 Soft Copper Miracle Touch Creamy Blush
  • Gosh Glow Precious Powder Pearls
Eyes
  • MAC Chrome Yellow  Eye Shadow
  • MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
  • Gosh Kohl Eyeliner
  • MAC Bad, Bad Black Opulash Mascara
Lips
  • MAC Diva Lipstick
  • Estée Lauder 03 Electric Ginger Pure Color Gloss

4 kommentarer:

  1. hvorfor gidder du å blogge når ingen leser bloggen din? ikke frekt ment men lurer bare

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Folk leser den jo c: (Jeg kan se statistikken)
      Uansett, bruker jeg den til å bable litt ekstra om videoen, legge ut bilder, og skrive alle produkter jeg brukte - Er liksom informasjon for de som er litt mer interessert og / eller vil gjenskape looken :)

      Slett
  2. I love the graphic look of the liner, especially with such a strong color as yellow. :)

    SvarSlett