fredag 2. august 2013

MAC Hayley Williams Collection Look 2

Inspiration: The great Hayley Williams!

So this week we're kicking it up a notch, and using more colors to go with that orange! Sadly I have lilac hair, but I'm actually trying out yellow when I'm done with that - How exciting will that be?! Anygays, back to the look. The collage above are the inspirations for this look, and I hope like it and dare to try it out (and show me)!
My facebook page is closing up on 500 likes now, and I have to say that I love all of you so much! <3 And that's why I'm letting you decide more and more of what I do.







Products used:

Face
  • Avon Almond Concealer Stick
  • Careline pinkish blush
  •  Gosh Glow Precious Powder Pearls
Eyes
Lips
  • MAC CB-96 Lipstick 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar