lørdag 24. august 2013

Look Using Urban Decay

So hi! A new school year has begun, and for me this year means having fun every day at Face Stockholm Makeup School, bartend a night a week at Hulen, party and be social! This is gonna be great. I'm young, I'm free, and you obviously know I have that ''I do whatever the fuck I want without listening to anyone else'' attitude.
Hopefully I will still be able to make videos on a weekly basis, but I already see now that maybe it won't happen. The first paragraph was written like 6:30 PM, while the video was uploading, but then I went out, and when I came back after midnight sometime it still had a couple hours left of uploading, and then we drank, and my mind went blank and couldn't write. It's now the morning after, and I'm making fried rice filipino style!
Anygays, I hope you like the look, and thank you for suggesting brands for me to try! And maybe even you will find new favorites as well ;)






Products used:

Face
  • Naked!!

Eyes
  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
  • Urban Decay Smoked Palette (Rockstar, Kinky, Asphalt, Blackout, Evidence, Barlust)
  • Urban Decay Perversion 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil
  • Gosh Eye Kohl
  • MAC Bad, Bad Black Opulash Mascara
Lips
  • Avon Simply Pretty Red Flush Lip Pencil
  • Avon Charged Cherry Ultra Color Rich Mega Impact Lipstick 

2 kommentarer:

  1. I love your hair! *-* and you are a very good at make-up :) keep up the good job!



    B-Dark
    --------------------------
    gothicdivinemagazine.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett