fredag 28. juni 2013

Skincare


See? I actually do take care of my skin! Even though it looks awful, but that's just my eczema, teehee. But I try! I could never use so much wild make-up and not be taking care of my skin! Or, well, I don't actually use foundation a lot, but you get my drift. So now I'm gonna show you my little collection of skincare stuff I use every (and sometimes several times a) day!

Most of the products are from Nivea, which I love, cause it's cheap and still does the trick! I don't necessarily believe that expensive products with donkey balls in it  can moisturize you for longer or clean your face better than other things. Though I think you should invest more in moisturizers than in cleansers (but that's just me, who has dry skin - but you still need moisturizer even if you have oily skin!).  And as said, most products are from their Regenerating series, but I also love their Refreshing and Refining lines.

Nivea is something you can get in virtually any store - In Norway stores like H&M, Cubus, Vita have it, and I've seen a lot of supermarkets have them too! So it's no crisis if you run out, cause there will always be a store near you that has their products (at least for me, who has a new apartment in the city centre waiting for me when I get home), for pretty cheap! I've even gotten them cheaper because of gift cards I've gotten and traveling abroad.

(Ooo, my aunt bought me spagetti with cheese from Jollibee! I don't really eat tomato sauce, lol.) Most of these products contain vitamin E and Hydra IQ, moisturizes deep and regenerates. Makes you feel refreshed and relaxed, too! I love that feeling in the morning and before bed. (The spagetti is now gone - Mmm, cheese...)

I'm very fond of these products, cause they do the trick, and doesn't break the bank! Which is gonna be very important for me the next year, as a poor MUA student. They still feel like luxury to use! I even get excited when I buy new products. My skin is very happy too!
Though I'm always afraid that I'll use them up very fast, cause my skin can never get enough of moisturizer, hahahah. In that case, I have my huge cocoa butter lotion and also two bottles of Physiogel body lotions!

Ooo, Adventure Time is on! I'mma go, and you can watch my video, ask me questions and suggest future videos here! See ya, TTYL!


Products mentioned:
  • Nivea Daily Essentials Moisturizing Day Care
  • Nivea Daily Essentials Regenerating Night Care
  • Nivea Daily Essentials Extra Gentle Eye Make Up Remover
  • H&M Cotton Pads (pack of 50 big ones)
  • Nivea Daily Essentials Soothing Cleansing Mousse
  • Nivea Daily Essentials Skin Refining Scrub
  • Nivea Sun Pure & Sensitive Sun Lotion 50+ Very High
  • Vaseline Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning Body Lotion with cocoa butter & vitamin E
  • Physiogel Hypoallergenic Cleanser

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar