lørdag 25. mai 2013

Dark Retro Vixen Look

I didn't lie, I'm already back! And I will continue to, cause I have lots of ideas! But don't worry, you get to request things as well <3 So this look is a pretty simple one, cause I didn't really plan for it to be a video, I just wanted to film myself getting ready for my friend's 18th birthday party! But I guess simple is good sometimes, cause I was really satisfied with the look, and TONS of people (even strangers on the street) gave me compliments! So I hope you guys like it and may use it some day.








Products used:

Face
  • L´oréal True Match Minerals Foundation
  • MAC Dame Blush
  • MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Eyes
  • MAC Carbon Eyeshadow
  • MAC Smolder Eye Kohl
  • MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
  • Make Up Store Max Lashes Black
Lips
  • MAC Currant Lip Pencil
  • Max Factor Gorgeous Grape Lipstick

2 kommentarer: