tirsdag 25. desember 2012

Dolly Look

I actually recorded this video a week after the last one, but I thought it would be stupid of me to pop up, make two videos, and maybe disappear again - So my bestie Mari adviced me to wait! And when I just logged in on youtube and discovered that I had reached 800 subscribers, I was so happy that I uploaded it straight away! Thank you so much, guys! :D
Fun fact: I edited out a part about the course on eyebrows and lashes because I said ''in a month'' - Cause at the time it was about a month, but now it's just over a week to the course! So you can just imagine how huge my brows are now...

So have you had a great Yule (I'm Wiccan)? Yule for me lasts from December 20th until December 31st! The Star Child is born on the 20th, and each day is like a year, and he grows, and on Twelfth Night, he's an adult (yes, the story was stolen by christians in later years)! December 21st was also the Winter Solstice! But I did have dinner with the family on the 24th (the day it's celebrated in Norway), and opened presents and all that - I also went to my boyfriend's on the evening, and today we were at his grandmother's place!
I must say that the best gift I got was Emilie Autumn's book, The Asylum For Wayward Victorian Girls - From my boyfriend! He also threw in a homemade CD of music he composed! He's so amazing. I've wanted the book for so long, but could never afford it! So I'm enjoying it now in the pajamas I got from his grandmother, hahah :D
Fun fact: I'm featured member in the cult of the same name on VampireFreaks!

Now, on to the look! As you know, I never make any natural looks - I NEED to do something fun! Natural make-up is so boring to me, and even though it suits me, it's just not me. So this time, is a very Samhain (Halloween - again, I'm Wiccan) type look, cause you would probably never use it anytime else - Maybe for a photoshoot or a fun tea party? I was actually a doll for last year's Samhain, and I wasn't very far from the look today:
I guess since I use so much pink, I feel the need for the eyeshadow to be green!  You could also just have natural eyeshadow, and the brows... They could really just be natural, but as you know, I don't have brows (and I will probably shave them clean off again after the course), so I need to draw them on! xD And wow, how I don't suit freckles or lashes at all. I actually rarely use mascara, and can easily forget to, because I like my natural ones so much! But if I am to use lashes, they have to be bold! I can't just do things halfway...




Not really satisfied with the pictures, but oh well...

Products used:

Face
  • For perfect porcelain skin, Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation mixed with moisturizer!
  • MAC Fever Blush
Eyes
Lips

6 kommentarer:

  1. You always do such beautiful makeup!!

    SvarSlett
  2. I blog often and I really appreciate your content. This article has really peaked my interest.
    I'm going to book mark your website and keep checking for new information about once per week. I subscribed to your Feed too.

    Here is my web-site ... cheap mac cosmetics

    SvarSlett
  3. You really make it appear so easy together with your presentation
    however I in finding this topic to be really one thing
    which I think I might never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely large for me.
    I'm taking a look ahead in your next put up, I'll attempt to get the
    hold of it!

    Also visit my homepage: cheap mac cosmetics

    SvarSlett
  4. Hey very nice blog!

    Also visit my web blog training dog

    SvarSlett
  5. Thanks for the marvelous posting! I truly enjoyed reading it, you might be a great author.
    I will make certain to bookmark your blog and will eventually come back
    later on. I want to encourage you to definitely
    continue your great writing, have a nice morning!

    my web site how to lose weight

    SvarSlett