tirsdag 4. desember 2012

Dare Devil Look

OMFG I'M BAAACK, GUYS! :'D I mean SERIOUSLY, in my past videos I've been ''sorry'' for not doing videos for like a month... How about 7?! But hey, this has been like the biggest year of my life so far, finally being an adult and all. If you didn't know, I have a ''new'' blog (I made it just before summer) called The Little Ladies Room! That one is updated aalmost every day, at least several times a week, so if you wanna here more from me, click here!
So the blush I ordered from MAC across the country, Frankly Scarlet in pan form was REALLY worth the 55 dollars, hahahah. So I guess this is a bragging video about it - But it's so amazing that it deserves a video! So I made a cool alternative dark look with it, showing that blush can be used for other things than just a little glow on your cheeks! I hope you like it c:
Oh and I will most likely make more videos more often now, since I both have a camera with better quality and a new computer that works super fast! My school computer would shut down if I just wanted to speed up a clip a little bit... So now it only takes me a couple of hours from idea to it's uploaded! :'D





Products used:

Face
* MAC Frankly Scarlet Blush
Eyes
* MAC Smolder Eye Kohl
* MAC Frankly Scarlet Blush
* MAC Carbon Eye Shadow
* MAC Pro Lash Mascara

Lips
MAC Smolder Eye Kohl
* MAC Chen Man Clear Gloss

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar