søndag 15. april 2012

Bat Winged Look

SO sorry for not having made a video for over a month! I guess I have been busy.. Can't remember with what. But I've had easter break! And the screen on my camera broke, so I could only use the screen on the front. I got a new camera the day after this video was filmed, so I'll probably film another tutorial soon, to check if it has better quality and stuff, so stay tuned! So this time I made a cool exciting tutorial for you. I guess it's bat-inspired or cat woman-ish, hahah. I used the boldest eyeshadow colors + black, but if you don't have those, you could easily substitute them with other colors - Or just one. I think this is a look that goths will love! Enjoy!





Products used:

Face
* MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC20 (gasp! I'm so pale, I'm an NC50 in the summer)
* MAC Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder

Eyes
*
MAC Studio Finish Concealer
* MAC Gesso Eyeshadow
* MAC Chrome Yellow Eyeshadow
* H&M Trio (Orange)
* Stargazer Golden Flame Eyeshadow
* MAC Smolder Eye Kohl
* MAC Carbon Eyeshadow
* Isadora WigWham Heavy Lashes Mascara

Lips
* MAC Stripdown Lip Pencil
* MAC Fresh Brew Lipstick

6 kommentarer:

  1. I love this dramatic look! The colors look awesome on you. You are very skilled!!

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Oh wow, thank you so much!
      It means a lot coming from such a classy woman!

      Slett
  2. I love that makeup! very pretty :) - I also think your hair is super cute too ^_^

    SvarSlett
  3. It looks fabulous on you. Love the video, you're so adorable!

    SvarSlett