torsdag 2. februar 2012

Experimenting With Bed Head's Hairstick For Cool People!

I decided to make one more hair video, just because I'm a hairdresser, hahah. I've been curious about TIGI Bed Head's Hairstick For Cool People, and wanted to see if it really worked - And if it did, cut layers in my hair again. So I tested it on my friend Lars, whose hair I cut myself before xmas. I heard that it can make your hair very greasy (and since it's wax based it can be hard to wash out and is also weather proof), so I didn't put in too much. But I found that it didn't really hold the hair. His hair was a little thick, but still. But I guess it can be used to keep your hair in place! We live in a city that's famous for it's rain, so yeah. I wouldn't recommend this for long hairstyles, though. Maybe if you have a fringe like mine that you need to keep perfectly straight and even.
I am by the way participating in the Norwegian Championship in hairdressing on saturday! I don't think I'll make a video about it, since I'll be pretty busy, but I think I'm gonna do a vlog, since that was requested. Me and my boyfriend have also been together for a year on wednesday, so were celebrating it in Oslo this weekend as a bonus! :D



Sorry if the music is loud and shocks you! Just added the song quickly xD

2 kommentarer:

  1. Wonderful site you have here but I was curious if you knew
    of any forums that cover the same topics talked about in this article?
    I'd really love to be a part of community where I can get comments from other knowledgeable people that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Bless you!

    Stop by my webpage ... diamond jewelry

    SvarSlett
  2. Thanks for finally writing about > "Experimenting With Bed Head's Hairstick For Cool People!" < Loved it!

    Feel free to visit my web page: relieve
    back pain

    SvarSlett