onsdag 11. januar 2012

Make-Up Tutorial: Lady Gaga On The Cover Of Elle Magazine January 2012

Yeah, so I was in this newsstand type of thing, and my mom picked up Elle magazine with Lady Gaga on it, and pointed out that she had the same fringe as me! And I had just cut it. Didn't know if I should have been angry or just laugh. I remembered that someone requested a Lady Gaga look on my facebook page, and searched up the cover - The look was doable (I skipped the lace part, cause I only have black lace / mesh). So here's the inspiration and my look!











Products Used:

Face
  • MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation
  • MAC Blot Powder
Eyes
  • Shimmery pink eyeshadow pencil
  • MAC Gesso Eyeshadow
  • MAC Soba Eyeshadow
  • Profusion Heart To Heart Book
  • MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
  • MAC Zoom Lash Mascara
Lips
  • MAC Viva Glam Gaga 2 Lipstick
  • E.L.F. Party Pink Lipstick 

4 kommentarer:

  1. like this makeup! very beautiful! :]

    SvarSlett
  2. You have such lovely hair! And that make up is wonderful :D Not to mention that i'm basically in love with your septum piercing ^_^

    SvarSlett