onsdag 7. desember 2011

Quick 5-Minute Smokey Brown Look

I've been really busy today, drawing like 357935 hair drawings for each person I've styled in my huge semester assignment, which is due friday. I even spent extra time in the salon, fixing up my mom! So I'm writing my assignment now, so I don't really have time for anything else - I also have to study for an oral english test tomorrow. So that's why the look is so simple! Something that anyone can do for everyday! You can vary the colors after your skintone - or just your mood. Enjoy!






Products Used:

Face
  • MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation
  • MAC Blot Powder
  • Gosh Multicolour Blush (in pink pie, I think?)
Eyes
  • MAC Eyeshadow in Nylon
  • Hello Kitty Palette (dark brown)
  • MAC Eye Kohl in Smolder
  • Estée Lauder More Than Mascara
Lips
  • Estée Lauder.. lipstick.
  • Estée Lauder.. some gloss in 06 Jewel 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar