onsdag 21. desember 2011

Constrast Color Pop Look!

Merry christmas and happy yule to everyone! :D Today was my last day of school. I was late (stupid buses just break in the winter cold), but my class only had a little intimate breakfast with a quiz. And my classmate brought her 2 year-old daughter, who was super cute! We just babbled and stuff, and left at 10:30. Hung around with a filipino schoolmate (he's a chef / waiter), and took the bus home. After some chilling, I thought I'd make a video, since my family wouldn't be home to decorate the tree for some hours! So here goes. Happy holidays!







Products Used:

Face
  • MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation
  • MAC Blot Powder
  • Estée Lauder blush palette (Matte bronze powder)
Eyes
  • MAC Fast Response Eye Cream
  • MAC Aquadisiac Eyeshadow (lid)
  • MAC Soba Eyeshadow (crease)
  • Estée Lauder's version of Naked: Cinnamon (outer crease)
  • Estée Lauder's version of Naked: Sand (highlight)
  • Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner in dark brown
  • Estée Lauder More Than Mascara
Lips
  • Estée Lauder Pure Color Gloss in Electric Ginger

2 kommentarer:

  1. Thank you, hahah! I feel like I'm one of the few that actually suits it xD Ok, now I just sound ego..

    SvarSlett