onsdag 16. november 2011

Foxy Curls With Bed Head Extreme Curl Mousse!

On Halloween I dressed up like a doll (and yesterday I wore a devil outfit (see profile picture), isn't that kinda messed up?) with curls and a huge pink bow. I kinda liked the look, but it was pretty strong, done with a curling iron at a salong I worked at. I don't have a curling iron, but still wanted to curl my hair. So I figured that I'd try to do it with only my round brushes and hairdryer from my school hairdressing kit! This is my first shot at a full head - And I'm gonna have to say, I think it turned out pretty well! Just make sure so spray the curls as soon as they cool, cause it absolutely didn't last all day (but then again, my hair doesn't like to be in other shapes than just plain straight). Enjoy the video!






Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar