onsdag 23. november 2011

Blueberry Look

Okay, so I'm kinda pissed, since this already is the worst day ever - And now my school computer has died at least four times while editing and uploading! Had to do everything all over again each time - And one of them, it was ALMOST up! Goddamnit. But hey, it's up now. So I did this blue and purple look. Purple is my favorite colour, and I've been doing a blue (and black) smokey eye for everyday the past couple of months. And today, I kicked it up a notch by throwing on some fun lipgloss (And earlier, at school, black lipstick)! So I was wearing my goggles, and because of the blue and stuff (I used the lipgloss as a ''digital twist'' in one of my first videos), I found it kinda cyber goth! So yeah, this look can work for you cybergoths.









Products Used:

Face

  • MAC Satinfinish Foundation SPF 15 (applied with sponge)
  • Light cool pink blush
Eyes
  • MAC Fluidline in Macroviolet
  • MAC Wonder Woman Blue Palette
  • MAC Eyeshadow in Gesso
  • Britney Spears Palette
  • Estée Lauder More Than Mascara Mascara 
 Lips
  • MAC Kissable Lipcolour in Peacocky
    MAC Glimmerglass in Blackware 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar