onsdag 26. oktober 2011

Face Routine

More in-depth video about my severe dry eczema skin, as mentioned in my last video. This is how I cope (the creams are perscribed by doctors, of course). As you could tell, I'm starting to run out on my Clinique 3-Step routine. So after I finish that, I'm slowly going to check out some MAC skincare (as I did with the eyecream). I think their skincare products are underrated! No one really uses them, so I'm gonna give them a go.

Here's a list of products I would recommend for dry skin from MAC:
- Cremewash
- Fast Response Eye Cream
- Studio Moisture Fix SPF 15
- Studio Moistre Cream 30 ml
- Fix +
- Lip Conditioner Stick SPF 15
(Not only dry, but also other skin types can use these, so just keep that in mind.)

Products Mentioned:
  • 3 types of cortisone creams for athopic eczema, perscription-only
  • Clinique 3-Step for very dry to dry combination skin
  • MAC Fast Response Eye Cream
  • Nivea Hydro Care Lipbalm
  • Max Factor Mastertouch Concealer
  • MAC Studio Fix Plus Foundation
  • MAC Blot Powder
  • MAC Mineralize Satinfinish SPF 15 Foundation

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar