mandag 22. august 2011

My Everyday Make-Up

I am really sorry for not posting a video last week! I was so  busy, just starting school and stuff. Plus I went fishing and stuff like that with my boyfriend's family this weekend, so I didn't use any make-up, hahah. This video is just a look at a normal morning before school, speeded up. And some music I hope you don't mind or even like! It's Forgive Me Father (I Have Sinned) by Cradle Of Filth. Hope you enjoy!







Products Used:

Face
  • Max Factor Mastertouch Concealer
  • Pale pink blush
  • Max Factor Creme Puff
Eyes
  • Shimmery pink eyeshadow pencil (as base)
  • Shimmery silver eyeshadow (inner lid and crease)
  • Shimmery black eyeshadow (outer lid)
  • Matte white eyeshadow  (highlight)
  • L`orèal Kohl Minerals Powder Liner
  • Avon Glimmersticks Brow Definer in Soft Black
  • Estèe Lauder eyelash curler + MAC Zoom Lash Mascara
Lips
  • Avon Ultra Color Rich Lipstick in U530 Nude
  • L`orèal Glam Shine Moonlight in 101 Pink Moon 

1 kommentar: