onsdag 31. august 2011

Everyday Natural Look (..with a digital twist!)

Just a quick natural eye look that could be helpful to my fellow students! Sometimes you just don't have time to to something flashy in the mornings.. Or maybe you do? Then why not try the daring, fun ''digital'' lip? It's all about being brave and flaunting it! That's something to admire. I used to be very shy, but I still wore whatever I liked to! Now I'm a big girl, and I can rock a full goth look with black lips, boots, a corset and a long coat to school, without giving it any thought of what people might think! I only get compliments anyways. I got charm!








Products Used:

Face
  • MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation
  • MAC Blot Powder
  • MAC Nylon Eyeshadow
Eyes
  • MAC Nylon Eyeshadow (highlight)
  • The Body Shop Roseflower (base colour & crease)
  • Estèe Lauder Pure Color Eyeshadow Palette; Sandbox (lid)
  • Matte dark brown eyeshadow (lower lashline)
  • E.L.F. Liquid Eyeliner (black)
  • Estèe Lauder eyelash curler + MAC Pro Lash Mascara
Lips
  • MAC Peacocky Kissable Lip Colour
  • Gosh Lipgloss in 0022
  • Lip Smackers clear lipgloss

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar